Who is hungry for chocolate? Today our team introduces some delicious recipes for Kinderriegel Torte! Collect ideas for decoration in our picture gallery. Little ones like kids chocolate so much, so they're looking forward to a pie made from such sweets. There are two ways to make a cake from Kinderriegel. Either bake such a cake and decorate with it or make a composition from the unwrapped sweets. Here you will find instructions for the two variants!
Kinderriegel cake with a lot of chocolate
First, we present a simple recipe for chocolate cake that you can beautify with children's bars.
- a spoon of Granule instant coffee
- a glass of water
- a cup of sugar
- two cups of white flour
- a cup of coconut
- two teaspoons of vanilla
- Half teaspoon of salt
- two teaspoons of soda
- Half cup of oil
- two teaspoons of baking powder
- two cups of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees! Oil the bottom of the cake pan and cover with baking paper.
- Dissolve the instant coffee in water. Mix all ingredients in the food processor and stir until the mixture becomes uniform.
- Pour in the cake pan and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Collect as many kids chocolate figures as possible and decorate to taste.
A nice decoration from different children's chocolates
Now we show how to mix kids bars with Nutella chocolate! The taste of the cake will be unforgettable.
- 150 g of white flour
- 100 g of ground hazelnut kernels
- 200 g of sugar
- 50 g of coconut
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of Nutella
For decoration - children's bars, Nutella u caramel
- Mix the quark and the butter together
- Give the eggs
- Stir the mixture with the flour, hazelnuts and coconut
- Finally, add Nutella and stir until the mixture becomes uniform
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 140 degrees
For the ornament, heat the Nutella chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then stir until creamy. Pour it on the cake. Then decorate, for example, as in the picture.
Nutella and Kinderriegel cake - sweet and yummy!
Prepare a child tie cake for the child's birthday. The little daughter or son is thrilled. The following recipe is delicious.
- 3 children's bars
- 1 egg
- 1 small packaging of yogurt
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 and half cup of powdered sugar
- Half packaging baker's yeast
- chocolate chips
- First, mix the egg, sugar and yoghurt in a large bowl
- Second, cut up the children's bars and add the pieces of chocolate
- Third, add the flour and baker's yeast to the mixture
- Finally, oil a cake pan and bake in the oven for 35 minutes at 175 degrees
- Decorate with the favorite products from the children
Kinderriegel cake for a little boy's birthday
Cake with chocolate glaze
A cake of two parts
Can the cake be considered an art object?
You may be wondering how to prepare a cake like surprise egg? This is easy with fondant.
- Take a shape of ellipse by making a child's chocolate cake
- Download a template with the surprise egg logo
- Enlarge the letters to match the scale of the cake. Then print it out
- Cut out the letters first from the template, then from colorful fondant
- For the background, take a piece of fondant in white and cover three quarters of the cake! The other part is covered with fondant in red
- Cut the white fondant as it is wavy on the logo. From the remnant you create the milk drops
- As I said, that's how easy it is
Creative ways to decorate cakes
These cakes stimulate the appetite!
For the gift of chocolate you can put together a Kinderriegel cake.
- Two round rubber pads - one small and one big.
- Kinder Riegel
- double-sided tape
- Red bow
- red tip
- First, draw a line on the cardboard with the height of the child latch
- Then cut the strip and stick with the double-sided tape
- Attach the patrol to the larger rubber pad
- Continue to use the tape to tie the children's ties around the box
- Tie the loop over
- Cut a circle with the diameter of the cake from the top! Lay the piece on the surface
- Repeat the whole process with the small piece
- Lay the two parts on top of each other
- Decorate to taste
- How to create a beautiful and sweet gift
A detailed guide
Your Majesty, the Kinderriegel cake!
These pies are so well suited for a birthday
All products are to be used!
A lot of ideas for decoration
A unique cake
Children's bars in pieces
All occasions require something sweet
Sweets pies to envy
We wish you a delicious and sweet cake to enjoy!