So warm, so romantic - the hair color Caramel, which has already conquered the hearts of so many women, is enjoying great popularity even today. No wonder: This stunning hair color looks very seductive and is really adorable. In addition, it fits well with many skin types, hair structures and hair lengths and offers numerous possibilities to change your own look completely. The hair color Caramel is a real eye-catcher and it is worth to try it out. Look at our ideas for caramel hair and find the perfect caramel nuance that will give your hair a soft sun kissed look!
Hair color Caramel: the trend
The hair color Caramel is actually not a new trend. Only now does she get the recognition she undoubtedly deserves. Stars like Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Beyonce and others. have already opted for this sweet shade, making it one of the latest hair color trends for 2018. The hair color Caramel is soft and natural, warm and very nice. In contrast to the traditional blond and brown shades, it seems somehow mystical and fairytale, making it the perfect choice for any woman who wants to stand out from the crowd. The modern caramel color will surely appeal to many ladies. But who is this beautiful hair color best and how to choose the right shade for your skin type? Now we will inform you.
When is the hair color Caramel the right one for you?
The hair color caramel is much more than just a shade between red and golden brown. In fact, it comes in many different nuances and shades and can therefore be easily adapted to your own skin type. Whether caramel brown, golden honey color or maybe caramel blond - the choices are very much. But what do you have to consider to choose the right shade for your skin type?
Caramel is a warm color, which is why it is best for women with a warm skin tone. If you have a medium-dark skin with a warm undertone, then you can make no mistake with this hair color. Choose a caramel color with rich golden nuances and use special cosmetic products that preserve the beauty and shine of the color for longer.
The hair colors with golden nuances are usually not well suited for women with cool skin types. If your skin is very light, pale and greyish, you must choose the right color very carefully, otherwise it can make your face look tired and older. Opt for a caramel shade without golden undertones. Also, use silver shampoos to counteract yellowness.
How is the desired caramel nuance achieved?
Of course, once you have selected a caramel shade that best suits your skin type and you like it the most, you'll need to learn about the color process. Depending on how dark your hair is and whether they are colored, tinted or natural, the steps may vary. If you already have light hair, the color process is quite simple: your hair just needs to be dyed to the color you want. The hair stylists often mix two or even three different shades to achieve the right color and create beautiful visual accents. However, if your hair is dark, it must first be lightened and then caramel colored. This dries the hair and can damage it, which is why proper care after dyeing is necessary.
Modern look without big changes
If you are looking for a hair color between blond and brown, caramel is the perfect choice. But if you are not ready for a drastic change and you do not want to dye all your hair, then you can opt for, for example, caramel highlights or dip-dye. Highlights, dip-dye, etc. are innovative hairstyle solutions that you can use to spice up your look. These modern color techniques offer a multitude of possibilities to experiment with colors and nuances and also have many advantages:
- Caramel highlights and dip-dye tips make every hairstyle more interesting and look great.
- The caramel highlights are a good solution for women with dark hair who want to set gentle accents in their hairstyle.
- Caramel highlights and dip-dye tips are a great solution for women with cool skin types who want to have caramel-colored hair with golden nuances.
Caramel hair care properly
Caramel is a warm glowing hair color. Unfortunately, it loses intensity after every wash. To preserve the beauty of the wonderful caramel color for a longer time, you must therefore take care of your hair properly. Here are some helpful tips on how to do that:
- Do not wash your hair for at least 2-3 days after dyeing, as it is during this period that the hair fades the fastest.
- To preserve the luminosity of the color, do not wash your hair more than 2-3 times a week. If necessary, use a dry shampoo to refresh your hair between washes.
- Use shampoos and conditioners specially designed for caramel hair.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water, because the too hot water rinses off the color molecules faster.
- Look for a sulfate-free shampoo: Moisture loss is a major cause of color loss. Sulfates get salt and therefore remove moisture from the hair. As a result, they become dry and lose their luminosity faster.
- Avoid unnecessary heat: dyed hair can be damaged more easily. Be sure to apply heat protection products and use blow dryers, curling irons or flat irons as rarely as possible.
- To protect your dyed hair from the sun's harmful UV rays, use special UV protection products.
- Do not let your hair stain too much. If your hair is growing fast, use products like Neck Karschiersprays etc.
The water waves will make your caramel-colored hair shine
Since caramel is an intermediate color, it can be combined very well with all the nuances of the traditional hair colors blond, brown and red
The hair color caramel looks very feminine, warm and romantic
The beautiful new look of Jessica Alba - caramel-colored hair with a dark neck and blond accents
Jennifer Lopez undoubtedly attracts everyone's attention with her caramel-colored mane
Caramel-colored hair with honey-colored nuances
Caramel is perfect for red hair color lovers looking for a natural look
Emma Stone has always impressed us with her enchanting hair color
Dark brown hair with caramel-colored tips
The caramel-blonde hair looks somehow noble
Caramel-blonde hair with dramatic caramel highlights
Caramel-colored accents for princess!
The caramel highlights make hair a real eye-catcher
Caramel-colored hair with red nuances
An extremely natural look
Caramel-colored hair with carabine-colored accents